Everything you need to send better SMS communications.
- Easily personalize your bulk SMS.
- Attach files to your SMS.
- Real-time delivery and click reports.
- Opt-out or opt-in users easily.
- Compose in 15+ regional languages.
- Schedule and Stagger options.
- Mobile surveys and forms.
- Mobile tickets and vouchers.
- Flexible contact management.
- Custom Sender IDs.
- SMS Templates and History.
- URL Shortener.
Bulk SMS Key Features
To track orders, delivery status, tracking and refund etc.
How Bulk SMS Works
Convey More In 160 Characters
- Easily insert files in your SMS campaigns with SMS attachments: Convey additional information in your SMS by inserting images, files, pdfs, and videos in your SMS at a click of a button. Save time and effort in uploading, hosting and generating URLs for the files.
- Use our inbuilt URL shortener to generate shortlinks on-the-fly: Save space in your SMS by shortening the URLs using our inbuilt URL shortener. Enable advanced tracking to send unique links to every recipient, which helps you trace mobile numbers of people who clicked on your link.
- Create mobile-optimized web pages right from the web portal: Design your web pages in minutes using our web page builder. Put all the information you could not convey in the SMS including images, videos, links to your website and more.
Track SMS Campaign Effectiveness
- Get insight in to your campaign performance with click metrics Track no. of clicks, the mobile numbers along with parameters like device type, OS, browser of the clicked recipients. Use this information to measure your SMS campaign response and understand your audience better.
- Test, measure & optimize your campaigns to know what works best Compose the perfect SMS by analyzing what CTA, what time, what offer works best by continuously measuring how each of the campaigns performed. Keep optimizing by using CTRs as an indicator of campaign effectiveness.
- Identify and re-engage with users who showed interest The advanced click tracking allows you to trace mobile numbers of all recipients who clicked on your SMS campaigns. You can segment and re-engage by directly calling them up or by sending detailed information and tailored offers.
Promotional SMS or Transactional SMS, we've got you covered
Choose the SMS route best suited for your business needs, whether it is for bulk SMS marketing or for customer engagement. We can configure both promotional and transactional SMS routes for you, free of cost.
Configured by default for all new accounts, promotional SMS is generally used for sending any offers or promotions to new and existing customers. Messages are sent to non-DND numbers and opt-in numbers between 9am and 9pm only.
Transactional route can only be used for sending transactional SMS such as OTPs and alerts to your registered users. Messages can be sent 24x7 from your own 6-character Sender ID(s).