How Chatbots work?
A Chatbot is a service, powered by artificial intelligence to simulate a conversation with human users via a chat interface over the Internet. The Chatbot services can be functional or fun and can be live in any chat product like social media (Facebook chat – workspace) web interfaces and mobile applications
- A chatbot is a service, powered by artificial intelligence, that users interact with via a chat interface.
- The service could be any number of things, ranging from functional to fun, and it could live in any major chat product.
- Customers can know all about their orders automatically.
- Order confirmation and delivery status.
- Send automated responses to support queries over email.
- Integrating with the CRM to provide instant responses.
- The need for jumping throughout the app is no more, just ask the chatbot and you get it
Industry Problem Analysis
Live Agent can only handle few (2-3) conversations at a time, whereas Chatbot’s can handle multiple chat sessions without a limit
Chatbot’s are useful in answering the repeated customer queries and results in load shedding on Live Agents
Agents tend to get fatigue & lose focus because of their monotonous job roles which result in inefficiencies Huge cost is incurred on human resource for customer service & employee support
Customers do not want to waste time on IVR’s and wait for a response
Chatbot for Thai Airways
- Assisting potential customers to get onboarded with Chatbot using engaging conversations on the chat.
- Agent-like responses within seconds for a much superior customer experience.
- Assisting existing customers to get onboard with Chatbot online portal.
- Videocon supports 2-way authentication and password masking directly in the chat window allowing users to log in securely.
- Chatbot enables customers to book, update edit flight details.
- Enabling customers to search for the best price.
- Provide a dedicated agent like conversational support Sending relevant tips just like a human agent would.